Monday, October 11, 2010

I am Ready!

So I was out today not only to pick up my mother's birthday cake but to get paint as well as rubber mallet (suggested by the ashford spinners group) for my spinning wheel which arrives in 3 days! but then I got to thinking (cause this is me ya know) what if I needed a screwdriver? then I looked down and saw a pack of allen wrenches well what if I need those? and so.My tiny shopping list turned into this ........ I am ready!



I also added to my stash last week as you can I have stepped out of my zone and gotten reds and pinks. The skein on the bottom left is monkeypal in peppermint ice cream which is 420 yards and a merino nylon blend, The top skein is Spud and Chloe in red hot and its 248 yards of wool and silk, and I last but certainly not least the bottom right is ..............Bugga in tomato frog 450 yards. I have to say that I really didn't understand the hype about Bugga but omg its like butter.


And finally this book has been released and I have gotten it! The Book is called KnitWit 20 fun projects for beginners and seasoned knitters
While I love all the patterns in this book and want to make them all, these three stand out as my favorite

Really I have no clue how that got there...honest ...........it is October after all l ;)

2 comments:

ThriftyKnitter said...

I can't believe someone wrote a knitting book about us...and the blue guy looks just like Rick!

Alexandra Rose said...

Lol! There is a pirate pattern in there too! :)