Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Big Announcement

As many of you know I have made the decision to leave Labyrinth house publishing to pursue the rest of my career with with a new publishing company. Since I feel that I have not been given the same treatment as the other writers the company employs. I have heard many rumor as to why the company has not promoted my book as it has others but until the full truth is known that is what they will be rumors.

In the meantime I have decided to move on My new blog will be found here AlexandraRose.ning.com as well as updates on Welcome to Silver Rose and all my future books. It will also be home to my video cast out this month!




On a Happier note I did finish spinning the sea wool
Which came to total of 392 yards! I think that is the most I have ever spun. I just may get those handspun socks I've been wanting!




And there it is the first sock from the frogged bakersfield yarn that everyone thought would make a great sock. And of course you were all right this yarn was destined to be socks and has knitted up lovely I am still knitting on the second sock (which I started yesterday). I think this pattern is wonderful and will also be great for my handspun.

No comments: