Monday, August 9, 2010

Nothing Much Monday

So Saturday I got great mail from Piddeloop she has the most amazing bags! Which were put to work as soon as I opened the envelope

I finally spun up the first skein? of roving I ever bought its 8oz of wool and seashell. I have spun the first 4oz's which turned out to be 168 yards , I started in on the second I am really excited I am thinking a shawl or a neck warmer.......maybe socks!

Speaking of hand spun I have finally finished my hand spun mitts that Ravelry tells me I started in April! But they are done and I have leftovers!

And I finished this little guy over the weekend I'm still not sure if I am going to keep him or he is going to be another drop for the toy society (that would make 3)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohh look at the pretty yarn! Great job. I've never spun anything before. Maybe someday. You have been busy lately!