Monday, May 10, 2010

My Book and what else I've been up too

First off I have to say how happy I am to see my book is being release! you can find it here
I hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it :).



I finally got to read this all the threw and I have to admit its must if you only have a drop spindle, while I'm still working on plying and getting more yardage it did help me learn more about spinning (meaning that I wasn't totally screwing it up )




And I got my second Loopy Ewe sock club shipment and I liked it the yarn is much prettier in person and I can always use more project bags :)


Last time I said I was going to do a drop for the toy Society and I finally did! I really hope this little guy found a great home!


1 comment:

Alexandra Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.